Kids can start boxing as young 7 years old*
*Call Joe for details
Helpful Hints and Information:
* Dues/Payments: Cash, Check, or Credit Cards. (Cash and Checks need to be given directly to Coach Joe or Management
Now accepting Paypal. Please note a $1.00 Processing fee is added to pay online. *Apple and Google Pay
* Parking: There is a parking lot in downtown, as well as around the town hall. It is a short walk (4 driveways) to the gym.
* Weight Room: Please note, the dead-lift equipment is closed 10PM-6AM; There are no exceptions.
* Music: Headphone use after 9pm-8am; Must keep music to a lower level. We are still in a residential Neighborhood
* Lights/ Heat: Help keep membership costs down, If you are last to leave- Please turn off the lights and lower heat to 55 degrees.
* Visitors: Typically, non-members are not allowed to use the facility. There are exceptions- Please contact management for details.
* After Hours: Exceptions can sometimes be made; Speak with a manager for details and exceptions.
Security Cameras recording 24/7- Recordings to assist in safety and security of our members.
Boxing gym and Workout Facility
Membership: Due1st of the month
Gym Membership: $40/ Month
Sign On: $50.00*
Annual Fee: $50.00
Workout Facility Hours:
6am- 10pm (7 days a week)*
Exceptions: See a manager
Under 18 MUST be Accompanied by an adult
Hours of Operations:
Monday - Friday 5:30pm-7:30pm
Want to stay in the know with Jass Boxing. Submit your email address. We will email Happenings, Event and updates about Jass.
501c (3) non-profit organization